Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blue T

Aside from kid chaos, there's been a lot of knitting going on around here. Way back when this all began, I knitted a tiny red T-shirt for a hoped-for new baby. When I found out there'd be two, I thought it best to get to work on another T-shirt. Not knowing if these babies would be blue or pink, or one of each, perhaps, I had to stick to unisex colours (which, let's face it, always end up looking boyish). So here's the tiny matching blue T.

In the end, they weren't very well-used garments. They were so tiny the girls outgrew them quickly. The ribbon is totally impractical for a newborn. And I found myself wanting to dress these new baby girls in pretty pinks and purples! So they were only worn a couple of times.




Nonetheless, Pearl and Stella managed to stay awake long enough to model them for the camera one afternoon back in March.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...