Five things about this kid, aged 3 1/2, that make me smile:
1) Having decorated her paper dragon to within an inch of its life, she declares, "We need to craft him more";
2) She addresses her sisters, several of her toys and even a few friends with 'darling';
3) Faced with the entire array on display in an ice-cream freezer, she still always chooses a lemonade icy pole;
4) She asks, very earnestly, "Didn't I swim beautifully today, Mummy?";
5) She always, always, must depart anywhere and anything with "a cuddle and a kiss."