Thursday, July 7, 2011

Arrrrrr!






Rounding out this almost week-long birthday celebration was yesterday's Rainbow Pirate Party, theme requested by the little lady herself.

:: 12 four-year-olds plus almost that many younger siblings, as well as their mums/dads;
:: tres funky pirate duds made with a repurposed blanket;
:: Captain Jack Sparrow cupcakes;
:: decorate-your-own gingerbread pirates;
:: pass the pirate parcel and dance the plank;
:: sunken treasure chest birthday cake;
:: one very happy birthday girl who spent the morning after reading her big stack of birthday cards over and over again;

In her own words: "I can't believe I'm already four."


2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun =) The cake is so great, I actually tugged on my fiancé's sleeve to get him to look at the picture "Look, come on man, look here! Is that the greatest cake or what??" I need to have a pirate party now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! Love looking at your photos. I can't believe Lola is 4 either!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...