Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yarn Along Again


I should be blogging about today's epic rainbow pirate party, but that will have to wait. I couldn't resist joining in again with the yarn along at this blog. I have a few things on the boil, as usual, and this may look like the same knit as last week because it's the same wool, but it's something new - for me this time. It's an Abalone, which has been on my to-do list for a long time, and I hope I can finish it before the end of winter.

The book is new - 'When God was a Rabbit' by Sarah Winman. It was a recommended read at my local bookshop so I thought I'd give it a go. It's a slow start, however, compared with the instant absorption factor of my last two books. So leave it with me. I'll work on the Abalone and the book and see if I can't raise my productivity levels.

But for now, the sugar high is leaving my system and post-party exhaustion has set in. Bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, epic rainbow pirate party sounds exciting!!
    The Abalone looks like a truly gorgeous pattern, and I love the colour you chose for it.
    Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yarn and the Abalone pattern is terrific, quite modern looking...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...