I've been tripping over her creations all over the house. They frustrate me and charm me in equal measure.
- A selection of preschool constructions (made from other people's recycling)
- A coffee tray train with passengers
- One dozen cotton wool eggs
- A box with some fairy fabric and four cotton balls stuck to it. Purpose unknown.
- A birthday present for her dad - an iPhone case with his name on it, backwards.
Happy big 4-0 from her, and all of us, my love. We hope you liked the cake, or what was left of it.