I've been digging deep for my Christmas spirit, and there are a few hints this week.
1) Attempts for a photo for the Christmas card thwarted by one sick bub and two cheeky ones. At least there were some fun out-takes.
2) I received my ornament from the swap. Thank you, Maria. I love it!
3) We went to our local carols by candlelight tonight. Guess who was one of the angels?
4) Abundant green in the garden.
5) Abundant green in the kitchen.
Thank you for all of your kind well wishes for my Stella. I'm pleased to report she is back to her normal self.
And please head over to Baby Space to check out the fantastic giveaway. There's a Typically Red bonnet to win, amongst lots of other great stuff.
Aaaaand don't forget Christina's 12 Days of Christmas giveaway as well. Only a few days left, and so many great prizes. I wonder what the remaining days could bring...