It has been a busy, but steady, transition into this new school routine. Here's a smattering of lovely from the last week of term:
1) Jupiter Girl and her sister.
2) Autumn at last.
3) First game of soccer, and she got the first goal plus another for good measure.
4) Pearl's manicure doesn't get in the way of all that baking.
5) My Stella is forever picking posies, and she carries them wherever she goes.
7) My baby out with her baby.
We are out and about this week with some school holiday trips and lots of visiting with friends. I'm hoping for slower, sunshine-filled days. Wishing you all a lovely week x