The Lovelies are back! Lining up for the past week:
1) Caramel pear upside down cake from 'Winter on the Farm' by Matthew Evans. I can still smell the cardamom.
2) The swing has always been her favourite.
3) Truffula trees.
4) Back garden harvest. I'm thinking of preserving some and making lemon curd with the rest. Any other suggestions?
5) The first spring bloom on our magnolia.
6) Remembering how much I love knitting with Cascade Eco Wool.
A warm welcome to my newest readers. Let's hope there's lots of lovely for us all in the week to come x