Monday, September 24, 2012

Rowantree Design







I met lots of lovely people at The Nursery back in August. One of them was Roberta, the incredibly talented woman behind Rowantree Design. Roberta was 'lucky' enough to score a lift to our outdoor shoot in my shockingly filthy car, and polite enough not to comment! Not only is she an international jet-setter, stylist, sailor of yachts and hands-on grandmother to her gorgeous Rowan, but she designs and creates the most beautiful vintage-inspired children's clothes. I was thrilled when a package arrived in the post last week with two sweet little dresses for Pearl and Stella. The quality is amazing and the fabric so pretty. How lucky are we?

As you can see, the girls are quite pleased with their gift. Thanks, Roberta. 

Check out her blog here, and her shop here. Go on, she's having a giveaway at the moment. You don't want to miss that.


10 comments:

  1. Very nice. Your girls look beautiful in their dresses...I am jealous. I love Roberta's blog (how cool is that beach shack?) and would love to dress my two in her gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greer, Pearl and Stella look so beautiful in those sweet dresses, I am thrilled to ribbons that they like them and hey look great!
    Your photography is totally amazing, I do hope I can do the new camera justice! I'm afraid my lovely blogging friends might have to put up with loads of pics of Rowan for a while....Re the car, I had mine in on the weekend, a total all over clean up job after nine weeks of Rowan and I going around in it! x Robera

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures made my ovaries ache!! Your littles are so sweet in their new dresses Greer!
    Beautiful photos as well (as always).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures of them hugging and holding hands...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos of your beautiful daughters in beautiful dresses.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...