Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sampler








Maybe it's the (pre)school holidays, or that enormous to-do list (which seemed to strike a chord with so many of you!), or preparations for a grand overseas voyage (with a pair of toddlers, oh, my), but I'm sorely lacking inspiration in this space. Before I fall off the wagon completely, here's a sample of what's whirling around in the background.

  • Bare feet - it must be spring.
  • Bright colours on the shelf.
  • Another vintage sheet becomes a wardrobe staple.
  • Practising her alphabet. She, and I, are so ready for big school to begin.
  • Flowers outside - found in the garden this afternoon.
  • Flowers inside - found in an op-shop a while ago.
  • Wearing a new hat (the way it's meant to be worn). 

10 comments:

  1. I love that vintage sheet top/dress on her..gorgeous! I'm also lacking a little inspiration...i think it is the time of year perhaps?
    Travelling overseas with 2 toddlers...a braver woman than i but i do hope it goes well for youxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took our 18 month old twin boys to Europe for 5 weeks and survived to tell the tale! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck with the traveling thing....I usually have enough trouble getting myself where I need to go. The little top is adorable!! Pattern???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, I just copied (and upsized) the pattern from a little top she wore last summer.

      Delete
  4. A trip! How exciting!
    Spring is lovely at your place.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there with the holidays - at least you don't have to rush out the door each day, but I guess it means next to no time to yourself. Your overseas trip sounds exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely pictures, they really capture moments of life. hope all goes well with your travel plans
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you going??!! I contemplated flying home (England) for about 3 seconds before I came to my senses. No way until toddlerhood is well and truly behind me... Sorry, that isn't very helpful, is it? But then Luca who I flew home with when I was pregnant slept all the way there and all the way back... I hope you have a flight like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a brave woman, to take an overseas trip with toddler twins!

    Hope you can pin down that inspiration, we'd miss you if you weren't here :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh - love it (the hat)!

    Actually I really love this colour and the light pebble colour you're using in the summer giveaway! (just incase the other colours didn't turn up or they weren't nice in person)

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...